Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 11:39:44 -0500
From: Don J Roth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Table cell width: settable programattically in terms of number of characters?

I am currently have a table control with column headers and I would like to have all of the cells of any particular column to have their widths equal to the number of characters in the header string of that column Is this possible to do programmatically?

Currently, I see the cell width and height may be settable (despite what property help says) but only in terms of pixels. I suppose I could determine the ratio of pixels to character size so as to cludge a way to come up with cell width in terms of number of characters. Any comments?

Thanks,

Don