Hi,
I understand that you are receiving a missing file error when you run
your LabVIEW 5.1 application exe which utilizes a camera and video
card. The first step to debug this issue is to check that all of the
settings on the 2nd target machine are the same as the machine on
which you created the application file. Ensure that the following are
the same on both machines:
-the version of LabVIEW including any patches that you may have
installed
-the drivers for the camera and video card
-any customized VIs that you may be calling as sub VIs

Assuming that all these settings are correct, be sure that the drivers
for the camera and video card are installed in the proper LabVIEW
directory. They should be installed at this location:
Program Files >> National Instruments >> LabVIEW 5.1 >> instr.lib

Thanks for contacting National Instruments, and I hope this helps!

Marcus G.
National Instruments