I am trying to make more effective use of the user palettes in the
function and controls palette. For example I have created a folder
(using windows) for a certain instrument and the folder contains VI's
and CTL's (and maybe a sub folder for low level VI's) that I consider
as "generic" and reusable.
When I manage the function palette view, I create a new sub menu and
link it to the folder. So far so good. Then I find out that I need to
make the submenu in the controls palette, too. No problem. But then I
select the wrong folder or I want to get rid of some submenu and.. I
doesn't allow me to delete it!!! This only happens in the controls
menu, which is slowly accumulating more and more useless sub menu
icons. On top of that it seems to automatically generate CLT sub
menus!! GGRRR! This is not quite foolproof..mm
Anybody know what is going on here? (did I mess up the root or
user.lib mnu file?) Thanks for the input
Aart-Jan