I haven't used the SQL Toolkit in a couple of years. I converted to <A
href="http://jeffreytravis.com/lost/labsql.html";>LabSQL</A> when I had
similar problems. There's a couple of things you might try. First, if
you don't do it on a regular basis, try compacting the Access Database
or try some queries on a new database with only a small number of
records. Second, try reinstalling Access. I had a couple instances
where the local installation had gotten corrupted somehow. I also
remember a problem with one of the NT service packs. You could try
installing SP6 to see if that makes a difference. Lastly, MDAC 1.5 is
pretty old. The latest version is 2.8 ubt I would try the other things
first.