Greeting LabVIEW citizens. I am a LabVIEW 4.1/5.1 expert who sadly
hasn't touched LV in two years. I'm trying to get my head around
LabVIEW 6 and, for the first time ever, learn how to call into ActiveX
objects. I'm specifically trying to call into Microsoft's WMI
Scripting Host Object to get at performance metrics (memory, CPU,
disk, etc.) of my Windows box itself. I have several VBScript examples
of how to load and use the WMI Scripting Host Object, but I'm having a
devil of a time figuring out how to layout the ActiveX Invoke and
Property nodes in an equivalent manner. Has anyone ever tried this
before? Does anyone have example VIs that invoke the WMI objects? The
docs on WMI that I have are pretty thin. You wisdom is appreciated.