I'm new to labview.  I'm trying to figure out how to get labview and
an Agilent network analyzer (E8803A) to work together.  I've gotten
some of the basics to work.  I can set the frequency range, number of
samples, etc. that I want the NA to test over.  I need to figure out
how to get Labview to set the NA display so that it shows 2 windows
stacked on top of each other.  I would like two plots, one of
Magnitude and one of Phase.  Right now I can only generate one display
window on the NA with my VI.  I downloaded the  Agilent NA drivers
from the NI website.  I'm sure the functionality is in one of those
files somewhere, but I don't know which one.

Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks.