I have two number which representation is binary(8 digits each one)but
I want to work with these numbers using these like an array of 0 and
1( 16 elements, 1D), how can i do it?

I did it in a way that I think that it is not very "elegant". I have 2
strings that contain an hex number, i have passed these strings to a
number using "Hexadecimal string to Number", i had 2 numbers , and  i
can use a binary representation for these, but!!!!! i want to work
with an array that contains the bits that form these numbers , i did
it using , 1=BA"number to boolean array" and 2=BA "boolean to (0, 1)" but
in my opinion ,it is very complicated isn=B4t it??? other way to do
it???
thank you!!!!