I have an application that could use 4 SCXI 1162 HV modules. The
question is what is the best method for reading these four ports. They
will be in an SCXI Chassis controlled by an E-series DAQ card. There
will be some analog input and a small number of digital outputs being
handled during this acquisition. I have used one 1162 in similar
applications but have not tried multiple 1162=92s in the same system.

I need to read these ports as quickly as possible so would prefer to
only configure the ports once then read continuously.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
Randall T.