Hello Shreesha,

Standard DNet communication is what the NI-DNET card is designed for.
I'm not exactly sure what you need to do to load a parameter list into
your device, but it seems that you would usually do this inside the
DNet specification by sending standard data packets to the device.
Your device's documentation should go into depth as to what data bytes
you need to write to it in order to configure it for different things.
Then, you can simply use a DNet Write.vi in LabVIEW to write those
bytes to the device.  An example of this can be found in the shipping
example SingleDevice.vi in the C:\Program Files\National
Instruments\Labview\Examples\Dnet directory.

If you require further assistance, please let me know by posting here.

Scott B.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments