HermanChan wrote:

> I used application builder to build a DLL. I had VC6 codes to load the
> DLL explicitly. Every time I called LoadLibrary, the handle returned
> is the same.
> I want each thread within my application to have its own copy of the
> DLL's variable. How to do it? Thanks.

I don't think you can do that. A DLL is always loaded into a process
only once. There isn't such a thing as a separate DLL handle between
threads. Thread Local Storage (TLS) is as far as I know something
different which needs to be taken care of in the DllMain function of
the Dll. But for a LabVIEW generated DLL you have no way of changing
the behaviour of the LabVIEW provided Dll entry function.

Rolf Kalbermatter