I have PCI-6601 and CB68-LP connector. How can I use these to
interpret quadrature signals coming off an optical encoder (to sense
the angular position of an-observatory dome). The encoder is
16-bit(don't know what this means in terms of PPR). I want to have a
display in Labview that will show me the position of the dome in a
fraction of 360 degrees with some reference(true north?), the dome
rotation controlled by a three way
switch(clockwise-off-anti-clockwise). I don't have much experience
with labview and any help will be appreciated.