Brian,

I have had this same problem with other types of daq cards. What i
found out is that labview for some reason could not initialize the
driver correctly and would crash or I would close out labview wrong
and it would not close out the driver, then when I restarted labview
and hit run on My VI it would restart the computer.one thing you need
to make sure of is that the port that your card is running on is free
when you start your VI.It sounds to me that it is the card or that the
driver is corrupt. Try reinstalling the driver for the card and see if
that helps. Also I need the inside loop VI and the outside loop VI to
open your application. sorry i cannot be more helpful