Hi Pawel,

I sympatise with you...

When I first uinstalled LV7, it was on a Dell Dimension 2350, running
Win XP.  The experience was horrible...  I got that "insane object"
message repeatedly..  I reported some issues in past postings:

http://exchange.ni.com/servlet/ProcessRequest?RHIVEID=101&RPAGEID=206&HOID=50650000001100000069060000&HCHOSEN=506500000012000000F6180000&HTHREAD=000006390&UCATEGORY_0=_49_%24_6_&UCATEGORY_S=0

http://exchange.ni.com/servlet/ProcessRequest?RHIVEID=101&RPAGEID=206&HOID=50650000001100000069060000&HCHOSEN=50650000001200000096190000&HTHREAD=000006370000006550&UCATEGORY_0=_49_%24_6_&UCATEGORY_S=0

http://exchange.ni.com/servlet/ProcessRequest?RHIVEID=101&RPAGEID=206&HOID=50650000001100000069060000&HCHOSEN=5065000000120000002A1C0000&HTHREAD=000006473000007210&UCATEGORY_0=_49_%24_6_&UCATEGORY_S=0

In one of the LV7 surveys, I mentionned quite a few issues...  (I
can't find that post).

My solution was to move to a clone PC.  Although the vi's have not
changed, but the problem(s) dissappeared.  As for the "insane object"
message, I have never seen it since.

The graphics adapter on the Dell is an Intel 82845G.

If my memory serves me right, I would get that message by simply
moving the mouse cursor over the LV block diagram.  - very frustrating
-  :o(

Wish I could help you more...

JLV