> We are creating html test data files in labview and would like to
> print them on the Sun Solaris.  Labview for Solaris can print the
> files but just prints the source code (doesn't format the code into
> nice tables, etc).  You can also print the front panel but it resizes
> all the data to one page (very small and not easily modified).
> Currently we have to manually open a browser (i.e. hotjava) and then
> print the files.

I haven't played with it, but you should be able to invoke your browser
via the System Exec command line tool.  Put the html file on the command
line and it should load it.  I'd hope there is an option telling it to
print or just print without opening windows.  You'll have to look in the
apps help or get someone's input more familiar with that browser under
solaris.

Greg McKaskle