Stephan,

I had a quite similar problem some time ago - it was discussed in this
list.. The best solution turned out  using  hardware synchronization of
digital/DAC output to trigger line of ADC is an easiest way..
However, the major question is- how much time is actually allowed between
"simultaneous" events.. Couple of microsecond is the best you can really
expect from general purpose DAQ systems..

Mike