Hallo,

I have VI1 which can generate UserEvent1 and UserEvent2 with the
CreateUserEvent and GenerateUserEvent VIs.
Now I want VI2 to be registered to these UserEvents. How can I do that?

1) I used a CreateUserEvent in VI2 and created an event with the same name
on the data type than that one in VI1. But it didn't work. So it seems
Event1 in VI1 is not the same as Event1 in VI2?

2) Do I have to pass all the UserEvent refnums from VI1 to VI2 to register
in VI2?

3) Generally, are these events queued up, if the next event is generated
before the event structure handled one event. Can I loose events?

Thank you for your help

Oliver Friedrich