Hello All,

As I am just starting out with LabView 7 Express, I am very keen to find local fellow
users in the UK, ideally in Herefordshire or as close as possible.

I would particularly like to meet up to observe an experienced user going about
building almost anything from scratch, just to pick up the philosophy and a few
techniques. Free pub lunch (etc.) offered in exchange.

I'm going to attend the next available free hands-on seminar in Guildford in April,
but I have to get running with LV much faster than that, so that's why I'm putting out
this shout!

Anyone out there?

Regards,

Matt Rhys-Roberts