Hi, all I am pretty new to Labview and would like to ask two questions
about Labview TCP.

(i) For TCP/IP in other language, like using socket, there is no
gurantee of data arrival in 1 packet. In another words, we usually
send the size as a hearder in the packet and keep receiving until we
reach the "size". I am wondering if this is the same case in TCP in
Labview?

(ii) after establishing successful connection. I am able to send
message from the labview side to the VB server. However, I just don't
seem to find a way to tell if data are pending. In another words, how
can I tell if someone has sent a packet to Labview so that I can do
TCP Read.

Thanks in advance.

Alan