Hey all,

I was trying to copy the data from a standard table, but when I try to
paste it, I get a bitmap image of part of my table.  I've tried both
right-clicking and using the Edit menu.  The Edit menu "copy" will just
give me the data for one cell in my table.  Am I missing something easy
here?  This seems like a trivial and very common application, but I
can't make it work.  (my program will crash, stop running, and not
finish the saving to .xls and .html part of my VI.  I just want to
salvage the data that I've already collected.)  Any suggestions?

allen