Hi Ian,

I'm not sure about LV7 but I know that the apps builder works with the base
package versions of LV5 & 6/6.1 which I currently use.  Hopefully this is
not a requirement of LV7 - this would be a retrograde step.

Regards,

Chris Harden.

Test System Design Engineer.

FR-HiTEMP Ltd,
Brook Road,
Wimborne,
Dorset.  BH21 2BJ.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it ("E-mail") is intended solely for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If
you are not the addressee(s), any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution or
other use of the E-mail is prohibited.  If you have received this E-mail in error,
please delete it and notify the sender immediately via our switchboard or return
e-mail.

Neither the company nor any individual sending this E-mail accepts any liability in
respect of the content (including errors and omissions) and timeliness of the E-mail
which arise as a result of transmission.  If verification is required, please request
a hard copy version