Thanks Shane for your reply. As a matter of fact, I'm going to choose the
first option you mentionned hereby since I think
it's the best option.
Nice of you to have answered

Regards
Gerard

--
Gérard Férini
Switzerland

"shoneill" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hi Gérard,

you have two main options....

either replace the for loop with a while loop (N needs to be
determined programatically) or place the contents of the FOR loop in a
case statement, leaving one case empty.  By pressing a button linked
to the case statement, the calculations for the remaining iterations
can basically be skipped.  The current iteration will still execute to
completion though.....

Hope this helps

Shane.