A little off-topic, but I use the tab key to change tools all the time. Since my different keyboards are slightly different, as I go back and forth between computers and get confused. So I miss the tab key a lot and hit the caps-lock key. I drived me nuts.

Does anyone ever use the caps-lock key? Is there some way to disable it other than hot-glue underneath, or electric shock to train myself out of hitting it?

I suppose I ought to learn to use the space bar or auto-tools or some such, but I still think the inventor of the caps-lock deserves Dante's special attention.

David

--
David Ferster
Actimetrics, Inc.