HI,
    I have program1.vi running. When a user clicks on a button,
    Program2.vi needs to be launched. The way I am doing it now, is by
    calling Program2 in Program1; so program2 acts as a subVI. But I have
    a problem here..I dont want my Program1 to be running, when Program2
    is called. Also, if i abort Program2, Program1 aborts too.
        Is there an easy way of running Program2 independent of
        Program1, though Program1 calls it? I mean aborting Program2 should
        not cause Program1 to abort and viceversa.
        Please reply asap.
        Thanks.