G'Day Mihai,

        As far as I'm aware, although there is no longer a physical NI NZ
office, NI still has a FSE (Archie Garcia) on the ground parttime in NZ.
That said, I'm sure that you're always welcome to either chat to Archie when
he's not in NZ, and/or someone here at Neo Vista System Integrators
(www.nvsi.com.au - NI's Certified Alliance Partner) during Australian *and*
New Zealand business hours.

Cheers,
Christopher

Christopher G. Relf
Certified LabVIEW Developer

National Manager - Australia
Neo Vista System Integrators Pty Ltd
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: +61 2 9817 8813
Fax: +61 2 9879 4527

---
EULA
1) This is a private email, and although the views expressed within it may
not be purely my own, unless specifically referenced I do not suggest they
are necessarily associated with anyone else including, but not limited to,
my employer(s).
2) This email has NOT been scanned for virii - attached file(s), if any, are
provided as is. By copying, detaching and/or opening attached files, you
agree to indemnify the sender of such responsibility.
3) Because e-mail can be altered electronically, the integrity of this
communication cannot be guaranteed.
---

Visit Neo Vista System Integrators Pty Ltd on the web: www.nvsi.com.au
User Solutions, Hardware, Software, Education Programs, Newsletters, and
more...

Agilent,