I only have the evaluation version of LV 7 on my computer, and I don't
have any DAQ installed for it.  Therefore, I can't test the program.
I have seen, however, that you send "0" to the parameter for "number
of scans" for the AI Start function.  Is this correct for continuous
scans, or should this not be "-1".  This should have absolutely
nothing to do with 0.465V as a threshold though..... sorry if I can't
help more, but I don't have the VIs on my computer, and therefore
don't have any help for them either.

Some functions also default to device 2 instead of device 1.  Is this
intentional?

Shane.