I work for a multinational Japanesse Company and use Labview to take
data on a daily basis.  I also need to view Japanesse text so that I
can utilize translation software in comunication with our parent
company.  When Japanesse Text is enabled on the system the file
location changes from C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW
6\instr.lib to C:=A5Program Files=A5National Instruments=A5LabVIEW
6=A5instr.lib.  I belive the change from the character \ to the =A5 to be
the problem. In order to view the Japanesse Text Japanesse must be the
primary language with English support.   Is there a solution that will
enable me to use labview with Japanese language support enabled?