I have an interesting question that has probably been asked and answered here before,
although
I personally don't recall seeing this.

When I start LV 7 Express on my Dell system running XP Pro, a small anchor dot (maybe
a ultra
small resized window maybe 5x5 pixels) just big enough that I can click on it opens in
the dead
center of my CRT. If I have another app as active like notepad (or anything), Clicking
on this
tiny spot highlights the LV icon in the task bar momentarily and then shifts focus to
Labview.

Has anyone seen this before, and if so, what is it? I've never seen this in any other
app.

Just Curious
Rick M.