This is an extremely good point and I need to contact the authors of
this article who first used the Nonsymmetry coefficient and determine
the correct usage.  I guess the reason I assumed multiplication is
because the value of fcc at (tau_max - tau) over the period of the
integration can result in a lot of values that cannot be evaluated
because tau_max - tau will be negative (egs. fcc(-10 usec)) and the
correlation fx produced I believe starts at time = 0 and proceeds
positively).  What do you think?  But I will contact them.

Sincerely,

Don