I have some questions about running Labview or CVI programs:
1. Is it possible that I can run a Labview or CVI program in a
computer that doesn't have corresponding engine installed? Sometimes I
need to run such a program in another computer, but I don't like to
install the engine just for that program.
2. I have seen some people mention here "to create an installer when
you build the executable". Is the "installer" an option of exe builder
in Labview or it is another tool like exe builder?
3. Can I run an exe program built by Labview 6.0 on a computer with
engine of Labview 7.0 or higher installed?

Thank you very much.