I do need to know exactly which one is on. Briefly, my project is a
sensor that will detect blood oxygen saturation level. The sensor
needs to detect the concentrations of hemoglobin(potential oxygen
carrier) and oxyhemoglobin(oxygen carrier)in the blood. They have
different light absorption patterns due to different wavelengths.
That's why there are 2 LEDs, Red and Infrar Red (2 equations 2
unknonws)and it is easier to sample 1 LED at a time(a 3rd sampling
when both are off is needed to discard the effect of ambient light).
So I want to control the LEDs turning on and off sequence and
asscociate the ouput with its respective sampling in LabVIEW. Is this
possible? If not I would have to build a intermediate circuit with a
micro controller.
Thanks for your quick responses. I am really appreciated.