Hey Orkun,

Although the example I attached doesn't use the plot3D mesh invoke
node it does successfully plot two signals on one graph.  I would
suggest using this example as reference for modifying your program to
plot more than one signal.  The same techniques that allow more than
one plot in this example will apply to your program.  As I pointed out
before there are two main things you'll need to modify.  You'll need
to create multiple plots and then make sure you're referencing
different plots when using the invoke node to call Plot3DMesh.

I hope this helps!

Sarah Miracle
National Instruments