Thank you great firstly!
According to your advise, I used Get column information. But
unfortunately, error 4101 always occured when using a index array vi
following it to get certain columnname. I want to know the index of
column and row for the first columnname in database is both zero?
I think it really needs more patience to find out the error.
Then, I try another method to get results.Use the Request column
informatin vi in Get column information connected to get column name.
Because I thought that the principle in Get column information was
similar. However, it was still wrong.And I want to ask how can I see
the query results from Get column information in detail.

Thanks again.