Hello

I have an XY graph which is visible sometimes and not visible at others. It
seems important what it is covering. For example if it is covering another
graphic with a changing display the whole process is slowed down. If I
remove the covered graphic or make it not visible speed improves..

There are several indicators with changing values that are covered by my
graph. Is it better to make them invisible or make their values not change
or is there some better way Tab controls for example.

Yours Sincerely

John

John Brohan         National Instruments LabVIEW expert in Montreal
Traders Micro         "We connect all sorts of things to computers"
317 Barberry Place DDO Montreal PQ Canada H9G 1V3 Tel (514)995-3749
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://www.TradersMicro.com/Index.htm