Problem Description :
Labview 7 has been installed followed by PID control toolkit 6.0. The
installer said that the PID control toolkit was successfully
installed.

The Manual states "Refer to the LabView PID Control Toolset Help by
selecting
Help>>PID Control Toolset Help. There is no menu for the PID Toolkit
listed.
Where can I find it?

I was also not able to find a PID block in the VI blocks either inputs
or outputs. Where can I find it?

Using Windows Explorer, I could not find any files that were obviously
connected to the PID control toolkit in any of the NI directories.

Where are these files?

We installed, removed, reinstalled but no success.

Thanks,

Art