Hello, I have a control on my front panel that I would like password
protected.
What I want, is if someone clicks on the control, a pop-up box appears
prompting them for a password.  if they enter the correct password it
allows them to change the value of the control, then after the VI runs
1 time the password would have to be entered again to edit the control
value.  If they enter the wrong password, a message should be
displayed saying "sorry incorrect password".

Is this possible?  Does anyone have an example of this?

Thanks in advance,
Ryan