I have expanded the Labview robot arm.vi example into a complete 2D
human and use it to copy logged leg movements (angles/time). I would
like to do the same thing using a 3D equivalent. It may be possible to
port the 3D robot arm from Labwindows and do the same kind of thing (I
think it relies on openGL). I also have a package with accurate 3D
humans called poser and can export to different formats like vrml. I
have installed a vrml viewer called cortona into internet explorer. I
have then inserted an ActiveX container into a vi and linked it to IE.
When I drop a vrml file into the ActiveX/IE/cortona container it loads
quite happily and I can orientate the 3D object as expected. The
problem is how do I now use labview to pass my various joint positions
with time? Will this involve using an API etc? I am at the start of
this part of the project so a good strategy will save a good bit of
time. Please advise.I can post a cortona URL and a couple of files  on
request.
Regards Chris