We are using a  6110 to read a train of bi-polar analog pulses. The
pulses consist of a negative and positive half-puls with 250 ns
spacing. These are sampled with an external clock on PFI0 of the same
high speed.

Up to now we were using traditional NIDAQ 7.0 currently with LV 7.0 on
a Win2K PC.

Now I ran into a limitation of 16mio samples for a finite scan. While
modifying to help this, I decided to move up to mx interface.
This is not giving the same results as with the old interface. The
first sample (the negativ one) of the twin puls is read correctly. The
second puls is obviously wrong. I suspect it is taken with a delay.
When run with the maximum internal clock of 5MHz you can verify both
halfwaves are correct.
The hardware has not changed. Is there a different setup time for the
sample puls between traditional and mx interface? Well, I doubt it.
 What else could I have missed.
Thanks
Gabi