> I am new to LabView and I have been designing a data aquisition
> operation.  I have the output as a 4 X 10 array displayed by an
> intensity chart, then interpolated to 200 X 500 pixels.  I need to
> save these "movies" of continuously updated intensity plots.  I do not
> know how to do this and cannot find any help on the NI sites.

What type of movies?  One option is simply to save the compressed raw
data and make a viewer that will read and display it similar to what you
saw when it was acquired.

If you want a QuickTime or other video encoding that will play in their
player, you can look at either development SDK functions from the
vendors or to third party toolkits that have already wrapped things up
into VIs.

Greg McKaskle