From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 12:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Dealing with large file

Can any one help me please?

I want to tell excel from LabView to open or import large data file.  The
data doesn't fit on a single excel worksheet (65500 rows).  are there any
techniques I can use (using Excel macro or labview) so that when one sheet
is filled the program opens another sheet until the file is open completely.

Thank you.

Tegegne

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This e-mail and any attachments, as well as any documents from a file
server of Alphabet or Stoneridge Corporation or one of its affiliates,
are intended for the addressee and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, proprietary, or otherwise protected by law.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail, delete this
e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination, distribution, or
copying is prohibited.
Use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient
is unauthorized and may be illegal.