Does anyone know if there is anyway to build an executable in Linux
and this executable run in every Linux version?

Hi!!
I am working using Linux. I have built the executable in a PC with a
version of Linux. And I tried to run this exe. in other PC that works
over other version of Linux, an older version, and the result hasn't
been very good. I think that Labview has to use some Linux libraries
when build the executable ( I am using VISA vi).
It is not possible to build the executable in the PC that has the
"poor" version of Linux, because it is a embedded PC. I am asking if
it is possible to build the executable in a "way" that lets us works
in every version of Linux!!

Thank you!!

Graci