The error is defined by LV as:
"Error -1073807343 occurred at an unidentified location

Possible reason(s):

VISA:  (Hex 0xBFFF0011) Insufficient location information or the
device or resource is not present in the system."

It looks as though the name of the session is okay, because it should
look like =>  GPIB0::9::INSTR

Are you using this name to open the VISA session or to initialize the
instrument?

Once the session is opened, you should get a name like:
GPIB0::9::INST followed by the session number..

Unfortunately I don't have a true example of the number, but it looks
like... GPIB0::9::INST:1  I'm not sure if the column is in front of
the 1.

Hope this helps..

JLV