Hello Astroboy,

Thank you for contacting National Instruments.

It appears that there is an issue with Advantech's AIVoltageIn.vi.  If
you are supposed to be measuring a 5V signal, and this VI is returning
the number 0.09V then there is definitely a problem with either your
DAS card or the driver that their VI is calling to return the
measurement value.

Unfortunately, there is really nothing you can do to correct this
problem in LabVIEW other than try to scale the data to display
correctly.  Even in that case, you will need to know that factor of
which the measurement is incorrect.  More than likely you will need to
contact Advantech in order to resolve the issue with the DAQ device.
If you would like, you can check out our full line of Data Acquisition
boards that will work seamlessly with LabVIEW.

http://www.ni.com/daq

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.  If you get
your hardware problem solved, I can help you with any LabVIEW
questions you may have.  Also, if you have any questions about our
Data Acquisition boards, I will be more than willing to answer any
questions.

Regards,
Bill B
Applications Engineer