1) If I send the command including curly braces I get response invalid
command so that is not the right way
2) I tried sending just string and that did not work
3) 4) and 5) I am not exactly clear how would I send the command in
this form. Can you use {02H} example and explain what you mean.

The manual I have does not say anything more than what I told you and
unfortunatelly there is no C or Basic example in it either. That would
definitelly help.
I contacted the tech support for this device and this is reply:
"Using 02H in your program will probably work because it should know
that it is hex".
All I know is that whatever I tried so far my response is "FF" which
means invalid command.

I appreciate for help,
Pedja