Hi all,

I am currently trying to resample x/y-data. In the waveform utilities,
there is a polymorphic routine that is able to perform resampling on
pairs of x and y arrays. So far, that's fine.

However, when using the waveform version of the polymorphic vi, I can
set i.e. FIR filtering and the corresponding parameters. When using
the x/y-array-version of the vi, I can set the interpolation mode to
FIR, but cannot set its parameters. The resulting data also looks like
linear interpolation.

Is there anyone around with experience in this field?

Regards,
Matthias