Hi
I'm using LABVIEW6i so I couldn't run the vi provided by the
tutorial.But fooloeing the instructions I built it myself.Now I've
faced the following problems:
1)when I run the vi for the first time the last message which was
written by the the other client is displayed.while debugging it I
observed that the timedout Output goes false for the first 2(or one)
times but after that it switches to true and waits until the other
client sends some mesagesWhy does this happen and how can I avoid it?
2)when i run the program without the data socket server running the vi
starts to show blank messages from the receiver.How can I avoid this?
Thanks for your attention in advance.