Chris,

A big hand for your efforts and to make it freely available for all of us
to use. Thanks for your contributions to the LabVIEW culture and also for
your tireless engagement for keeping LabVIEW alive on its heritage Apple
Macintosh platform.

May the strength be with you, now and in the future

Urs

Urs Lauterburg
Electronics Engineer
Physics Institute