From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Roy Kesmodel
Sent: Friday, 28 May, 2004 8:27 AM
To: InfoLabVIEW
Subject: Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI)

I have several sensors that I will be communicating with using SPI.  This is a 2-wire serial interface (no seperate request and transmit lines).  The two wires are a clock line and a bi-directional data line.  This is my first experience with this interface and would be greatly interested in any help what so ever.  We are using an NI PXI-6533 for the interface.  Feel free to contact me directly if you have constructive suggestions, this is a rather time sensitive project.

Thanks.

Roy