Greetings.  While searching the Developer Zone I came across a
downloadable library file containing examples of HTML POST and GET
routines in LabView 7.0.  This sounds like just what I need to get the
ball rolling on next month's project.  My problem is that I'm running
LabView 6.1 so I can't open this library.  I was wondering if some
kind soul with a few minutes to spare could save the .llb in 6.1
format (if possible) and mail it to me.  The file is 'Example HTTP
protocols.llb' in the Networking/TCP/UDP section of the  Developer
Zone.  Thanx.

Regards,
Tim Parise,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]