I have a main VI that will call several test sub-VI's.  The main VI
sends the inputs into the sub-VI, and displays output from the sub-VI
via input and output clusters.  The sub-Vis runs one at a time depending
on the order that the user requests.  The user puts his or her request
in a listbox, then after he or she clicks "RUN", then the tests will run
according to what the user has requested.  I indexed the listbox and
wire it to a case statement, so that only the requested tests will run.
I want the main VI to update every time the running sub-VI updates.  But
the output is a cluster so that would mean sending in many references.
The indicators that made up the clusters are widely spread, so if I used
bundle, it's very cumbersome and tedious.  I tried to use the dynamic VI
function, but if I used "wait until finish" then I cannot get the main
to update every time the running sub-VI updates.  If I set "wait until
finish" to false, then the main VI will think that this test has already
finish running and will run the next test.  Thanks.