Lai, Ann wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to use an XY graph to graph sets of data.  The data are
> output inside of a while loop, 32 points at a time (x, y) where x is
> from 0 to 32 and y is from the points on the scope.  I want to graph
> it so that there will be different lines.  I tried to use the shift
> register and build array way, but my graphs are connected from the end
> of one line to the start of another line, (31,y) to (0,y).  Do you

Been a long time, but I recall if you add a datapoint with NaN values it
will give you a line break.

> know how to fix this?  Thanks.  Also how do you programmatically tell
> the program to label each line, make it different color and display
> corresponding legend after each line is graphed?
> Thanks

You need a completely different arrangement of your data; look at the
documentation for the data types that the XY control supports- one of them
allows multiple plots. I think as an array of bundles of X and Y arrays but
I'm not sure and can't quickly check. You then have multiple lines which can
each have different settings.

--
Dr. Craig Graham, Software Engineer
Advanced Analysis and Integration Limited, UK. http://www.aail.co.uk/